How can Crumby be improved?

Post the Source

The community can improve it, and develop when Timothy is not around. Of the Dev does not want a bunch if clones he can post it under a no derivative license.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

this little app certainly does not consist of 30000+ lines... if it did the programmer would be extremely incompetent. Its just a image viewer / image retrieval app, i could do that with... much less than 30k lines. 30k is something you get built by an entire team.

• KrystalmythKrystalmyth commented  · 

I know it can be devastating being unable to monetize off your work, but your work builds upon a great number of open sourced projects providing these images, it is fair that this be a possibility in lieu of obsolescence. Do not let the pride of an artist speak the heart of a builder. <3

• Anonymous commented  · 

@anonymous
        very few people bother to read the license, let alone follow it

@Admin
        there is nothing wrong with open sourcing crumby even without documentations, the code itself is usually enough for one to tell what's going on.

people who can't understand the code by themselves are usually not experience enough to help in a project this big (30000+ lines)

keeping documentation updated is also a lot of work, having people go through the codes would be easier and would let them understand the design/logic much better than a documentation.

Feedback and Knowledge Base