How can Crumby be improved?

Put the app and the source into F-droid so it can remain free while dodging google play rules.

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    brandonknleebrandonknlee shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JoshJosh commented  · 

Play Store: Item not found.
        Oh it's not there anymore... Oh, you made a blog post about it. "Please read the following blog post to get the full story": "The URL requested was not found."
        ZERO information on WHAT IS GOING ON.
        Can you please just upload your apks somewhere! I want your so apparently brilliant app!!!

• EbinEbin commented  · 

I second this request.

• brandonknleebrandonknlee commented  · 

We need to use better app stores that promote principles of FOSS and free speech.

• KrystalmythKrystalmyth commented  · 

The Google Play Store should not and must not dictate the android sphere. We did not need Googles permission to find these image sites. We logged in and went online to find these images in the first place. We can do the same to update an app we love. What is with the addiction to the playstore? Our browsers are capable of a bookmark and sideloaded apk. There are a number of other play stores as well. Like slide.me (https://m.slideme.org/application/slideme-marketplace). Don't fall apart over this. Were too savvy for this. We live and breath images as far as the pacific, on boards all over the world. The day Google tells us whether we fap or not is a crumby day indeed. We're with you Tim.

Feedback and Knowledge Base